Home Heater Repair Fredericksburg, VA
What could be more frustrating than planning a warm Fredericksburg night inside during the winter season only to have your heater break down on you? Robert B. Payne, Inc. is here to fix your night along with your broken heater by offering professional heater repair for residences as well as commercial buildings. Our technicians are well-experienced and educated on the latest techniques and tools used to take care of heaters that refuse to live up to their names.
A Broken Heater Leaving You Cold?
There might be plenty of do-it-yourself books and websites out there dedicated to HVAC systems, but oftentimes your best bet is to allow an experienced and reputable technician to take care of the repair instead. You never know when you might be doing more harm than good to your system.
There are a number of reasons that you might have a broken heater, including:
- There might be a problem with your thermostat
- The heater might have gas or oil but no electricity to run on
- There might not be any fuel
- The pilot light might not be on
- Your heating system might not be receiving proper air flow
If you are in need of boiler repair rather than heater repair, then there might be a number of other reasons that your home has become the North Pole, such as:
- There is not an adequate amount of water in the system
- Water might be leaking around the boiler
- There is excess air in your pipes, which could leave some of the rooms in your home or commercial building colder than others
While we encourage you to try to find the problem with your heater, we recommend giving us a call as soon as the mystery is solved. Not only could doing so be better, it might also be safer for you, your home and your family.
Contact Us Today
While you are here at the Robert B. Payne, Inc. website, feel free to fill out a request service form or a request estimate form if you would like an idea of how much your heater repair will cost. Call 888-267-9075 the next time you have a broken heater or any other problems with your HVAC system.