How Installing a Geothermal Heating & Cooling System Can Benefit Your Home
You might have heard others praising the effects of a geothermal heating and cooling system on their bills and home, but what are the real benefits of installing one in your house? Here are some ways a geothermal heating and cooling system can benefit your home.
- The system can be vastly more efficient than your current, conventional one. As a geothermal system utilizes the earth’s natural temperature, it pulls heat from the ground during the cold months and pumps heat into the ground during the hot months, converting it to cool air. Because of this, it doesn’t waste energy generating its own heat or cold air. This is beneficial for both your wallet and the environment.
- Geothermal systems do not emit any greenhouse gases. That means you don’t have to feel guilty about filling the environment with carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other harmful emissions.
- Depending on your situation, you could cover the cost of the system’s installation in as little as four years. Savings on energy usually allow the geothermal system to pay for its own installation, which makes switching financially feasible for many, especially if you live in a place that requires a significant amount of heating or cooling.
- The systems are quiet. If you’re sick of hearing your conventional system turn off and on with a loud fan, then this might be a welcome change for your home.
- A geothermal system lasts longer than a conventional system. If cared for properly, your new system might even last up to 25 years.
Ready to consider making the switch to an energy efficient geothermal system? Contact a reputable company like Robert B. Payne, Inc. to handle the installation. They’ll make sure the job is done correctly from the get-go and instruct you on how to operate the new system. Their representatives can help with all of your AC and heating needs, all while providing quality service in a cost-effective and timely matter. Call 540-373-5876 today to request an estimate or schedule a service.