Geothermal heat pumps are versatile tools that can do much more than power the heating and cooling systems of your home. For example, you might use this power supply to heat up the water in your home. You might also find that using your geothermal heat pump may further reduce your monthly bills by improving the efficiency of the heat pump.
What makes the geothermal furnace suitable for your residence? Consider these qualities:
- Only one unit of electricity is needed per five units of heating or cooling within the home.
- Geothermal systems run quietly for increased comfort in your home.
- These systems often outlast their electric counterparts by many years.
- Your geothermal furnace may be able to handle multiple loads at once.
- With increasing incentives available, switching to a geothermal system is more affordable than ever.