HVAC Maintenance Programs Fredericksburg and Nearby Communities
The key to having a heating and cooling system that works well is knowing how to maintain it. At Robert B. Payne, Inc., we believe in giving our customers the right knowledge regarding how to keep their system in good working order. Staying on top of HVAC maintenance can help mitigate costly repairs and expensive utility bills. Whether you want a few do-it-yourself tips or choose to enroll in one of our programs, you can count on our technicians for your heating and air conditioner maintenance.
The Technicians from Robert B. Payne, Inc. are very good and very professional
Benefits of an AC & Heating Maintenance Contract
There are many benefits to getting an AC and heating maintenance contract with Robert B. Payne, Inc. First, you’ll never need to call for seasonal tune-ups again. We’ll contact you to set up a time that works with your schedule, then come out to clean and prep your system for the hot days of summer or the cool nights of winter. Secondly, you’ll be entitled to discounts on all parts and labor covered in your agreement. Finally, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your AC and heat will provide the comfort you and your family (or your customers, as we offer commercial maintenance contracts too) expect all year round – and that is priceless!
Why You Should Keep It Clean
If you have noticed that your allergies are acting up, there are loud noises coming from your attic or your power bill is higher than normal, it could be that your heating and cooling system is malfunctioning. There are several reasons HVAC maintenance is so important:
- It improves your indoor air quality by removing dirt and debris from the air.
- It keeps your system running efficiently, keeping your utility bills in check.
- It ensures that before you turn on the thermostat, there are no loose pieces or broken belts.
Perhaps the main reason to regularly clean and inspect your system is to ensure that you are able to warm or cool your home when you need to.
Our Maintenance Programs
We have several ways to help customers with heating maintenance and air conditioner maintenance. For homeowners, we offer tune-ups that will clean the mechanics of your system. One of our highly skilled technicians will inspect any oil and gas lines and ensure that your thermostat is properly calibrated. We can also measure your system’s efficiency to determine if an upgrade may be in order.
Commercial Maintenance Plans
Many of our commercial clients enjoy taking part in one of our maintenance plans:
- Silver Plan: You receive tune-ups on a seasonal basis and maximize your system’s efficiency with professional cleanings. Plan participants also receive 15 percent discounts on labor and parts as well as written guarantees on the work.*
- Gold Plan: The Gold Plan gives you all of the coverage of the Silver Plan plus 100% of the cost of labor. In addition, the Gold Plan covers all repairs or replacement of any internal operating parts of the covered pieces of equipment listed on the agreement. There are no overtimes charged and all diagnostic fees are waived. The Gold Plan coverage goes into effect after your system receives a satisfactory rating.*
Either of these plans are a great solution to the long-term need for consistent HVAC repair or tune ups. With a plan in place, with scheduled check ups that you do not have to remember, the system at your commercial property runs smooth without any hiccups. Emergency issues don’t have to occur; a commercial maintenance plan combats that completely.
What is an AC & Heating Maintenance Contract?
An AC and heating maintenance contract is an agreement between you and an HVAC services provider, for example, Robert B. Payne, Inc. You can think of it as a type of insurance, in that you pay a yearly fee, and the cost of many of your needs are covered. When you have a maintenance contract with us, our pros will ensure the proper performance of your air conditioning and heating system year-round by performing preventive maintenance and giving you priority service in the event of a breakdown. The contract will also help reduce your overall repair costs. If you are interested in an AC and heating maintenance contract, call the friendly team at Robert B. Payne, Inc. today, and we will explain our contracts thoroughly, so you know which one is best for your Fredericksburg home or business.