Robert B. Payne, Inc.’s Affiliations & Charities
It is our goal to give back to our community and industry affiliations as much as they have given to us. We are proud of our community and strive to continually provide the best service possible to the Fredericksburg and Stafford area. We pride ourselves on our 80 years of providing service to our community.
For some of our affiliations and charities, please take a look below.
To be confident that your mover is qualified, please research the links below.
Organizations we have worked with and/or contributed to include:
- Hope House
- The Salvation Army
- Fredericksburg Boys and Girls Club
- Fredericksburg Food Bank
- Rappahannock United Way
- Rappahannock Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Young Life Youth Ministries
- Mary Washington Hospice
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- American Legion Post
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- American Cancer Society
- Historic Fredericksburg Foundation Inc.
- Duck Unlimited Fredericksburg Chapter
- Special Olympics
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Rappahannock Rotary
- Marine Federal Credit Charities
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Soap Box Derby
- Boy and Girl Scouts
- Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania & Stafford County School Athletic Booster Clubs
- Lake of Woods Lioness Club
- Holy Cross Academy School
- Fredericksburg Academy School
- St Patrick’s Catholic School
- Fredericksburg Area Museum
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Fredericksburg, Stafford and Spotsylvania Fire and Rescue Depts.
- Rappahannock Goodwill
For The Best in Service – 888-267-9075 | Toll Free: 1-877-RBPAYNE